Responsible to: Production Manager
Responsible for: Producing joinery layout and production drawings using Autocad
Working hours: Monday to Thursday, from 8.00 a.m. to 4.30 p.m. and Friday from 8.00 a.m. to 4.00 p.m.
Wage level: Competitive salary and remuneration package tailored to the successful candidate.
- Must be computer literate with a working knowledge of Microsoft packages and experience using a CAD-based system.
- Experience using Solid Works software would also be advantageous.
- The ideal candidate will have sound practical experience of bespoke joinery manufacture as well as having excellent communication skills.
- Be able to interpret Architect’s drawings and transfer into fabrication drawings.
- Be able to communicate various jobs to the workforce at all levels.
- Be able to work accurately and efficiently in a fast moving environment.
- Have the ability to work on own initiative with minimal supervision.
- Adhering to all relevant health & safety requirements specified by the Company.
- Required to travel to sites in the UK & Ireland, Europe and worldwide to attend meetings when necessary.
- To participate and support all Company initiatives with compliance of procedures and requirements for ISO9001, 14001 & 45001, FSC and Investors in People Standards.
- Any other duties conducive to the effective operation of the post which the Company deem to be within the post holder’s competence and operational requirements of the business may dictate that overtime may be required from time to time.