Responsible for: Producing quality joinery items as per client specifications
Working hours: Monday to Thursday, from 8.00 a.m. to 4.30 p.m. and Friday from 8.00 a.m. to 4.00 p.m.
Salary will be in accordance with the Construction Federation Pay Scheme
- The post holder must have attained a minimum of NVQ Level 3 in Carpentry & Joinery (or equivalent).
- The post holder must have previous experience in a similar workshop environment and should be able to demonstrate a good knowledge of bespoke joinery.
Desirable Criteria: Valid CSR card
JOB SUMMARY /KEY TASKS
- Providing high-quality joinery, in line with job specifications and customer requirements.
- Maintaining a high standard of housekeeping by ensuring that all areas of the workshop are kept clean and tidy at all times.
- Adhering to all relevant health & safety requirements specified by the Company
- Interpretation of working drawings and specifications without supervision.
- When required work may involve working on a variety of sites throughout Ireland and the UK Mainland.
- To be flexible and prepared to work overtime as the needs of the business dictate.
- To participate and support all Company initiatives with compliance to procedures and requirements for ISO9001; ISO14001 & ISO18001, FSC and Investors in People Standards.
- Any other duties conducive to the effective operation of the post which the Company deem to be within the post holder’s competence and operational requirements of the business may dictate that overtime may be required from time to time.