Responsible to: Contract Manager
Responsible for: The site, as well as employees and Sub-Contractors on any site for which the post holder has responsibility
Working hours: Std: Monday to Friday 8.00 a.m. to 4.30 p.m.
Wage level: Competitive salary and remuneration package tailored to the successful candidate.
Essential Qualifications: The post holder must have a current, full clean driving licence
The post holder must have a minimum of 2 year’s previous experience in a Fit-out environment and must have a minimum of 2 year’s previous supervisory / management experience.
JOB SUMMARY / KEY TASKS
- Responsibility for the management of all works on customer sites
- Ensuring that all health & safety requirements are adhered to whilst maintaining a high standard of housekeeping by ensuring that all areas of the site are kept clean and tidy at all times.
- Ensuring that all projects reach completion within customer deadlines with minimal snagging
- Ensuring that all quality is kept to a high standard to exceed client expectation
- Ensuring cost efficiency at all times
- Ensuring the appropriate and timely management and disposal of all waste from any site
- A site diary must be kept up-to-date for submission at the end of each contract
- Ensure that all personnel are signed in and out of sites at all times
- Carry out toolbox talks as and when required
- Issue permits to work
- Overseeing effective communications between site teams, architects, designers, customers and suppliers (in doing so building relationships)
- Any other duties conducive to the effective operation of the post which the Company deem to be within the post holder’s competence and operational requirements of the business may dictate that overtime may be required from time to time.
- Must be prepared to work in GB and throughout Europe
- To participate and support all Company initiatives with compliance of procedures and requirements for ISO9001, ISO1400, ISO 18001, FSC and Investors in People Standards