Responsible for: Pre and post contract quantity surveying duties.
Working hours: Monday to Thursday, from 9.00am to 5.00pm, and Friday from 9.00am to 4.00pm.
Competitive salary and remuneration package tailored to the successful candidate
- BSc(Hons) Quantity Surveying.
- The successful candidate will have excellent communication, organisational and negotiation skills, be a team player and have the ability to work under pressure.
JOB SUMMARY/KEY TASKS
- Preparation and submission of interim valuations and final accounts.
- Procurement and payment of subcontractors.
- Site measurement.
- Preparation of schedules of work / bills of quantities to facilitate estimating.
- Liaising with the Client’s professional design team and quantity surveyor.
- Preparing tender and contract documents.
- Negotiate to ensure budgets are not exceeded. Accurate and vigorous cost management of projects, working closely with operations to deliver profitable outcomes.
- To participate and support all Company initiatives. Clear and concise communication across the McCue team.
- To participate, promote and support all Company initiatives with compliance to procedures and requirements for ISO9001, 45001 & 18001, FSC and Investors in People Standards. Understand and practice McCue values – be part of what McCue strive to stand for.
- Any other duties conducive to the effective operation of the post which the Company deem to be within the post holder’s competence.