Responsible to: Contracts Manager
Responsible for: Overall management of the specific project from order stage to the completion of defects period.
Working hours: As required to successfully carry out the role, but generally between 8.00am and 5.00pm Monday to Thursday 4.00pm Friday.
Wage level: Competitive salary and remuneration package tailored to the successful candidate.
Minimum 6 GCSE/O’Levels or equivalent NVQ Qualification in the Construction Industry.
HND/HNC/Degree in Construction Management or similar degree. Recognised Health & Safety qualification is desirable.
JOB SUMMARY / KEY TASKS
- Working in conjunction with Contracts Manager for the successful delivery of various projects from order stage to the completion of defects certificate. Ensuring client satisfaction and quality finish to improve on customer relationships gaining further works.
- Be prepared, if required, to work away from home during the working week and weekends when required.
- Providing a proactive and highly effective service to our clients.
- Liaison with other team members in preparation of sub-contract orders, cost comparisons and payments.
- Cost reporting to Manager.
- Ensuring that the project is run in compliance with Health and Safety regulations and the general housekeeping on site is as expected.
- Attendance at site meetings including preparation of all information required for these.
- Ensuring cost and waste control.
- Assisting in efficiently recording all cost variations and the swift conclusion of final accounts
- To participate and support all Company initiatives with compliance of procedures and requirements for ISO9001, 14001 & 45001, FSC and Investors in People Standards.
- Any other duties conducive to the effective operation of the post which the Company deem to be within the post holder’s competence.