Responsible to: Commercial Manager
Successful delivery of estimating function through:
Building and maintaining client relationships.
Working hours: As required to successfully carry out the role, but generally between 9.00am and 5.00pm Monday to Thursday 4.00pm Friday.
Wage level: Competitive salary and remuneration package tailored to the successful candidate.
Preferred Qualifications: Hold a Bachelor Degree (Hons), HNC/HND or another equivalent in a construction-related discipline.
JOB SUMMARY/KEY TASKS
- Assisting with the submission of tenders.
- Preparing bills of quantities.
- Subcontract and supplier enquiries.
- Subcontract and supplier comparisons.
- Site Measurement.
- To participate and support all Company initiatives with compliance of procedures and requirements for ISO9001, 45001 & 18001, FSC and Investors in People Standards.
- Good record keeping for reference points on subsequent related projects.
- Any other duties conducive to the effective operation of the post which the Company deem to be within the post holder’s competence.