- Successful delivery of estimating function
- Client/Professionals liaison
- Ensuring competitiveness
- Maintaining relationships with existing customers and developing new potential customers/business
As required to successfully carry out the role, but generally between 9.00am and 5.00pm Monday to Thursday 4.00pm Friday.
Competitive salary and remuneration package tailored to the successful candidate
HND/Degree in Building/Quantity Surveying
- 4 years of Industry experience fit-out projects
- Conquest or similar computerised system
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
JOB SUMMARY/KEY TASKS
- A proactive approach to networking and developing of tender opportunities through existing contacts or by referral
- Assisting in PQQ submissions were required
- Assessment of tender documentation
- Co-ordination of detailed enquiries /assessment of quotations
- Preparation of pricing schedules/bill of quantities where required
- Detailed estimating of projects
- Delivery of estimate and proposals for sum-up leading to tender submissions
- In association with contract managers and Quantity Surveyors, liaison and negotiate with clients and clients representatives review process of successful tender projects.
- To participate and support all Company initiatives with compliance of procedures and requirements for ISO9001, 45001 & 18001, FSC and Investors in People Standards.
- Good record-keeping for reference points on subsequent related projects.
- Ability to manage conflicting priorities and maintain agreed timescales.
- Follow-up – establishing competition and their levels of submission benchmarking and continuous improvement of service response and delivery.
- Any other duties are conducive to the effective operation of the post which the Company deem to be within the post holder’s competence.