Responsible for: Overall management of projects from order stage to the completion of defects period.
Working hours: As required to successfully carry out the role, but generally between 8.00am and 5.00pm Monday to Thursday 4.00pm Friday.
Wage level: Competitive salary and remuneration package tailored to the successful candidate
- Minimum 6 GCSE/O’Levels or equivalent NVQ Qualification in the Construction Industry.
- HND/HNC/Degree in Construction Management or similar degree. Recognised Health & Safety qualification is desirable.
- Minimum 3 years experience in a similar role
- Computer literate
JOB SUMMARY/ KEY TASKS
- Overall responsibility for on-site projects from order stage to the completion of defects certificate.
- Ensuring client satisfaction and quality finish to improve on customer relationships gaining further works.
- Be prepared, if required, to work away from home for limited periods.
- Provide a proactive and highly effective service to our clients.
- Liaison with other team members in preparation of sub-contract orders cost comparisons and payments.
- Cost reporting to Manager.
- Ensuring that all projects are run in compliance with Health and Safety regulations and the general housekeeping on-site is as expected.
- Attendance at site meetings including preparation of all information required for these.
- Ensuring cost and waste control.
- Assisting inefficiently in recording all cost variations and the swift conclusion of final accounts
- To participate and support all Company initiatives with compliance of procedures and requirements for ISO9001, 14001 & 18001, FSC and Investors in People Standards.
- Be prepared to travel weekly to sites throughout the UK (and Europe) as required.
- Any other duties are conducive to the effective operation of the post which the Company deem to be within the post holder’s competence.