MCCUE IS SEEKING A CONTRACTS MANAGER TO JOIN OUR GROWING TEAM.
The role is to manage the efficient running of contracts and ensure that projects are completed on time and per health and safety regulations
whilst delivering customer satisfaction, budgetary control, profitability and quality.
As an Investors in People accredited employer, we take great pride in recruiting the best people and maintaining a strong cohesive team, and as a result,
we continually strive to attract talented individuals. If you are talented, focussed and determined and you would like to work for one of Northern Ireland’s
most successful fit-out companies, we would love to hear from you.
Overall management of projects from order stage to the completion of defects period.
As required to successfully carry out the role, but generally between 8.00am and 5.00pm Monday to Thursday and Friday
from 8.00 a.m. to 4.00 p.m.
Competitive salary and remuneration package tailored to the successful candidate.
- HND/HNC/Degree in Construction Management or a similar degree.
- Recognised Health and Safety qualification desirable.
- Minimum three years experience in a similar role.
- Computer literate.
- Overall responsibility for on-site projects from order stage to the completion of defects certificate.
- Ensuring client satisfaction and quality finish to improve customer relationships and gain returning clients.
- Provide a proactive and highly effective service to our clients.
- Liaise with other team members to prepare sub-contract orders, cost comparisons and payments.
- Cost reporting to Manager.
- Ensuring that all projects are run in compliance with Health and Safety regulations and the general housekeeping on site is as expected.
- Attendance at site meetings, including preparation of all information required for these.
- Ensuring cost and waste control.
- Assisting in efficiently recording all cost variations and the swift conclusion of final accounts.
- To participate and support all company initiatives with compliance of procedures and requirements for ISO9001, 45001 & 18001, FSC
FSC and Investors in People standards.
- Be prepared to travel weekly to sites throughout the UK (and Europe) as required.
- Any other duties are conducive to the post’s effective operation, which the company deems to be within the post holder’s competence.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Highly competitive salary and benefits package.
- Occupational sick pay.
- Contributory pension.
- Death in service benefit.
- Private medical cover.
- Flexible working policy.
- Discretionry bonus scheme.
- Long service awards.
- Paid professional subscriptions.
- Annual leave (increasing with service).
- Bike to work scheme.
- Social Events.
To find out more about the role or to submit your CV email firstname.lastname@example.org